Jesus

Jesus

Thursday, June 19, 2014

JOEY LOMANGINO HAS PASSED AWAY (RIP+) JUNE 18, 2014

Joey with Padre Pio

June 18,2014 - Joey Lomangino
53 years ago today, St. Michael the Arch Angel appeared in Garabandal. Today unfortunately, this is not as happy an occasion. It is with a broken heart, and the immense sadness that I regretfully announce the passing away of Joey Lomangino. I have confirmed this story with family, friends and Conchita.
As I am still in shock, I will have nothing more to say at this time, other than referring to a prophecy and the bible. On December 6, 1962,Conchita had a 90 minute ecstasy around 5:30 in the afternoon after which, she provided two more pieces of information regarding the Miracle: 1) One day, before the Miracle, something will happen that will cause many people to stop believing in the apparitions of Garabandal. The doubts and desertions will not be due to an excessive delay of the Miracle.

I cannot answer if Joey had the same experience of seeing the Miracle as Padre Pio did, just prior to his death, or with his new heavenly eyes, only God knows.
I thank God for the priviledge of knowing Joey,and working side by side with him.I still believe in the prophecies of the Warning, Miracle,and Chastisement. I ask you all to pray for Joey.

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts nor your ways My ways. For as the heavens are exalted above the earth, so are My ways exalted above your ways, and My thoughts above your thoughts." (Is. 55: 8-9)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after they are reviewed by the admin. Thank you