Jesus

Jesus

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Healing Prayer at Bedtime

A Healing Prayer at Bedtime
Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit, go back into my memory as I sleep. Every hurt that has ever been done to me .... heal that hurt. Every hurt that I have ever caused to another person .... heal that hurt. All the relationships that have been damaged in my whole life that I am not aware of .... heal those relationships. But Lord, if there is anything that I need to do .... if I need to go to a person because he is still suffering from my hand, bring to my awareness that person. I choose to forgive, and I ask to be forgiven. Remove whatever bitterness may be in my heart, Lord, and fill the empty spaces with your love. Thank You Jesus, Amen.


http://www.circleofprayer.com 

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful prayer. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daily Grace, Thank you for the nice comment. I have heard a lot of people saying they have a hard time falling to sleep. Peace St. R

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be posted after they are reviewed by the admin. Thank you