Jesus

Jesus

Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 28, 2012 Message to Medjugorje visionary named Ivan Dragicevic

" "Dear children, also today I desire to call you to joy. Anew I call you to joy! I call you at the same time to responsibility. Dear children, accept my messages responsibly and live my messages, because in the living of my messages I desire to lead you to my Son. All of these years that I have been together with you my finger has been directed toward the Son, towards Jesus.  I have a desire to lead all of you to Him.  Therefore these days that are upcoming, may your question also be -- and I pose this question to you - 'What can I do that my heart may be closer to Jesus?'  May this question lead you.  Say to yourselves, 'What must I leave behind?  What must I reject that my heart may be closer to Jesus?  Pray dear children, and I will pray for all of you that your answer in your hearts may be 'Yes, I desire to be closer to Jesus!'  Thank you, dear children, for also today having responded to my call." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after they are reviewed by the admin. Thank you