Jesus

Jesus

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Our Lady appeared to Ivan at 9:00 p.m. on top of Apparition Mountain -- June 21, 2014

“Dear children, today, in a special way, I desire to call you, through this time of grace which is upcoming, to respond to my messages and begin to live my messages. Through these years that I have been with you, my Son permitted me to remain with you this long, because I desire to speak to you because I desire to lead you to Him. Therefore, decide firmly – live what I am giving you so that I can give you new [more] messages and lead you towards holiness. Therefore, may today your decision be yes, to live. The mother prays for all of you and always intercedes before Her Son for all of you. Thank you, dear children, also today, for having responded to my call.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after they are reviewed by the admin. Thank you